Posted by: "Christian Michael" firstname.lastname@example.org micz123
Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 pm (PDT)
IdeaWorks; a photography, branding and design company based in Kelapa Gading - North Jakarta; is looking for creative and talented people to complement its creative and marketing team. We welcome those with nice personality, positive attitude/integrity, strong commitment, and able to work as a team yet still having fun in a fast paced and hard working environment.
We are looking for:
JUNIOR WRITER (Code: WR):
- Preferably Female, fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Excellent skill in English (majoring in English Literature or have had english courses is preferred, ) and Indonesian, both oral and in writing
- Excellent wordsmith skill, able to create catchy phrase, play and twist words with ease
- Resourceful / strong social networking, has a wide spectrum of knowledge and always updated with current trends, globally and locally, with strong sense in fashion, property, leisure and food industry
- Able to work on multiple projects with concentration and enthusiasm
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking
ACCOUNT EXECTUIVE (Code:AE):
- Male/Female, 22-35 years old
- Education: min. Diploma (majoring in business and marketing preferred)
- Have good knowledge and a broad network for the middle-up market, strong social networking
- Min. 1 year experience in the marketing and business field (advertising, media, hospitality)
- Have confidence, reliable, honest, self-motivated, discipline, hard-working, team player, energetic, initiative and persuasive
- Good presentation and communication skills, have an eye for details
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing) preferred
- Able to operate the computer (MS.Office)
- Charming and attractive
- Own a vehicle (motorcycle) preferred
If you think you have what it takes to join our creative team, kindly send your resume (with recent photograph) and your expected salary to: micz123@yahoo. com (please attach samples of your writing in English) with the 'Code' as the Subject, not later than Monday 1 September 2009.
Only short listed people will be contacted and interviewed.
Thank you for your kind attention.